Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Young SGT Update

First of all, I am overwhelmed by everyone’s comments. Thank you so much! We appreciate it more than you know.

We don’t know a whole lot more today. I talked to Young Sgt a little bit ago; he’s very medicated and on oxygen (??) so I kept it short. They are talking about doing surgery again today, or maybe later this week to repair either his ACL and PCL, the menisci or maybe all at the same time. It’s up in the air right now. He is angry though- his LT came by yesterday and told him that as bad as he hated to, he would have to be transferred to HQ. No deployment. This is eating him up that he won’t be going with his squad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, that’s about it for now. I broke out the chicken bones and crystal ball, but we still are uncertain about what happens next.

I went to Wal-Mart last night and picked up some boxers and material for lounge pants to adapt for him. Young SGT did get a kick out of my purchase of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles print for his britches. He’s going to be styling as he’s healing, that’s for sure!

Again, thank you all so much for your prayers!

7 Comments:

At 5/09/2007, Blogger Kat said...

((((((hugs))))))) Thanks for the update... prayers continuing!!!!!! ((((hugs))))

 
At 5/09/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big HUGS! My prayers for a fast recovery!

 
At 5/09/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... My love, my prayers, my everything is going out to him... and to you! If you need anything at all... I am here!

 
At 5/10/2007, Blogger Tracy said...

Gotta love soldiers~not worried about how he's going to heal, but just mad he can't be with his men.

You raised a good one!

 
At 5/10/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Tracy

My thoughts and prayers are with you

I'm a friend of Shayna's.

 
At 5/10/2007, Blogger Richmond said...

I'll keep 'em coming from here...

 
At 5/10/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Love and prayers and support is just flowing your way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home