Friday, May 04, 2007

What Next?

The military ball is in less than 36 hours. I have to fine tune the actual program, fold table programs, hang lights, decorate the hall, move tables, get my hair cut, do something with my nails, get more ribbon for the corsages...get the general idea?
Oh, and speaking of generals, make sure the two-star that is speaking is well attended to.

And now I am sitting at work, getting some VERY bad twinges in my lower back. You know that kind that just stab at you when you are making an apparent bad move? Takes your breath away?

I am one twitch or sneeze away from a herniated disc at the moment.

"One false move, lady, and the sciatic nerve gets it!"

At least I can rest assured that I will NOT be dancing to "Rocky Top' tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2007, Blogger Richmond said...

Oh ouch! I hope it gets better in time to have some fun!!

 
At 5/04/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope your nerves hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home