Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Winter Blues

Photobucket

That is what passes for sunlight here in the Frozen North.

After getting about 8" of snow yesterday, (which resulted in me playing hooky) it is snowing again.

There are not enough dryer sheets in the world to take the static electricity out of our clothes at this point.

Despite slathering lotion on myself at every opportunity, my fingertips and knuckles are still cracking.

I love having four seasons, I honestly do. But Winter, she is being a complete BITCH this year!

5 Comments:

At 1/23/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, I SWEAR by Goldbond Ultimate lotion. Try it. I promise you it will change the dryness in an instant.

 
At 1/23/2008, Blogger Richmond said...

Isn't the sun pretty?? *sigh* I am so tired of the cold and blah....

 
At 1/23/2008, Blogger Tammi said...

That does it....I'm never coming back. Help yourself to my stuff.....

Holy Crap. I'll never dig my car out from the airport....let alone get in my driveway....

 
At 1/23/2008, Blogger Omnibabe said...

You might try bag balm or Corn Husker's Lotion, both of which my dairy farming great uncle swore by.

 
At 1/24/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, my coworker drives a forklift in and out of our building and is exposed to the cold of that plus the extremely dry air in the office and after I introduced him to that lotion, he has bottles of it EVERYWHERE. I'm tellin' ya, get the Goldbond Ultimate!!! No greasy feeling, just soothing moisture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home