Monday, January 21, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Sometimes I feel like I have so much to blog about, and just won't take the time to write a decent post.

* I am still staring at the blank paper that should be my resume.

* My daughter has set a wedding date and reserved a facility. My baby is really getting married!

* I have talked to Young SGT- he has been blown up by 9 IEDs in just two months. Whatever we are spending for those new MRAPs, it is worth every penny and then some.

* I gave a short speech last weekend at a banquet and had at least three gentlemen come up afterwards to shake my hand. For content or brevity, I have no idea.

* My granddaughter has turned three, and her sister makes her arrival in eight weeks!

* What is the big deal about Hannah Montana??? My niece turned 5 yesterday, and instead of Barbies, it was all about Hannah Montana.

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go here: http://www.azweddings.com/weddingvendors/index.cfm

On the left menu, type in "Arrowhead Country Club" in the Company Name spot. I hope it works!!

P

 
At 1/23/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... 9 times?... good grief....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home