Monday, January 07, 2008

Random Thoughts

I think I am close to seeing it all...

My 6'3", Marine, rough as a cob son playing Barbies with his 3-year-old daughter.

My daughter has found the PERFECT wedding dress- for $99.
*sniff* *sniff* I am SO proud!!!

My daughter-in-law just moved into her and Young SGT's new house and this was her welcome. Can someone tell me if that is a terrible misuse of the word "victim"???

Old Sarge was in awe yesterday that I could pick out the Voice of Democracy winner before the winners were announced. The girls in jeans? Forget it. The little gal in a nice skirt and sherpa boots? Nope. The young lady that looked like she could have been a poster girl for young Republicans and wore gloves?? Yep, we have a winnah!

I have said for years, if you want to be taken seriously in a serious competition, no butts, bellies or boobs!

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2008, Blogger Tammi said...

Can you, for just once, have a nice quiet relaxing weekend?

Really. THAT is my wish for you.......

Holy Cow!! But that dress sure is purty....

 
At 1/07/2008, Blogger ma content said...

NEVER gonna happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home