Monday, January 07, 2008

Obsession

You would think, wouldn't you, that with all the people coming in and out of my office now (and these are not customers, these are sale-related folks) that I might TRY to look busy and hope to secure myself a position with the new owners.

Good lord, look at my desk.

Photobucket

At the top, we have a very delicate shell-stitch baby blanket in the works. This is for New Baby, who will be making her appearance in March. I have to wear my glasses to work on it, so when my eyes get tired I can switch to:

The new blue afghan, three strands of yarn, single crochet, that will be gracing some Joe's bed in Iraq very shortly. I can do this one without looking.

Not only that, but my mother, with whom I have a rather contentious relationship with, has offered to help me with afghans for overseas. Baby steps, kids, baby steps.

Old Sarge understands and fears the Yarn Fix. Bless his heart.

Sarah, I wonder if there are help groups for people like us?

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2008, Blogger Sarah said...

Help? I don't need help...unless it's getting my husband to "help" by crocheting some squares for me :)

Tee hee.

 
At 1/08/2008, Blogger Richmond said...

Looks like a couple of excellent warm and fuzzies!! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home