Thursday, January 19, 2006

SUMBITCH!

And I think I'm going out of my head
Yes I think I'm going out of my head
Over yooouuu....


Oops, where was I? Oh yeah- found myself blessed (insert dripping sarcasm)with a meme this morning from my favorite imbiber. What I have done to offend The Almighty I have no idea. But anyway, here goes:

Four jobs I've had in my life:

Baker- yes, I have made the donuts!
Batchman- and I've made concrete. Thankfully, you can tell the difference between the product of job #1 and job #2.
Horse Stall Cleaner- my very first job for my Grandpa
Liquid Therapist- probably my favorite; serve drinks and solve the world's problems

Four movies I could watch over and over, and have:

The Wizard of Oz
Patton
Roadhouse
Band of Brothers

Four places I have lived:

Cave Creek, Arizona
Silverton, Colorado
Oregon, Illinois
Phoenix, Arizona

Four TV shows I love to watch:

CSI- any of them
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
American Chopper
Mythbusters

Four places I have been on vacation:

Ft. Benning
Ft. Leonard Wood
MCRD San Diego
Luke Air Force Base

I know, I need to get a life!

Four websites I visit daily:

Blackfive
Mudville,
Ace of Spades,
His Imperial Majesty

Four favorite foods:

Espinaca Con Quesa from El Encanto
Philly steak from Uncle Sam's
Ribeye
and my new favorite, courtesy of my sons, 9-11 wings from Hooters

Four places I would rather be right now:

Kelley's Pub on Coronado Island
Scotland
any place my kids are
at my Grandma's house in 1963

I'm supposed to tag four people with this meme, but STOP THE INSANITY NOW!!

Now where was I?

I feel no shame,
I'm proud of where I came from,
I was born and raised in the boondocks...

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was close enough to immediate compliance... you've done well.

BTW, I heard I missed a call the other night... at Fritz's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home