Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What a Bunch of Shit!!!

It CAN'T be good to have my blood pressure this high this early, but I am SO fucking pissed off right now I can't see straight.
See, you always know where I stand. I've been supporting our troops for a very long time- my commitment goes way beyond putting a yellow ribbon on my car. However, I DO have ribbons on my cars- POW/MIA, Unmet Needs, Half My Heart Is In Iraq and such. What I no longer have on my car is my yellow ribbon. Somebody saw fit to remove it yesterday. Here's what really sucks about this. If it was a Support Our Troops ribbon, I could just replace it and put the whole thing down to ass-hattedness. But it isn't. Mine said Keep My Soldier Safe. You can't go into your local convenience store and get one of those. It says that I have someone very special serving in the Army. Several someones, to be precise.

What kind of person would read that and think it was a good idea to steal it???

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

Unbelieveable. I just don't get people anymore.

 
At 1/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fucked up...

Can't blame you at all for being pissed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home