Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Question for the Guys

Old Sarge is a streetwalker. Well, in the sense that since he reads meters once a month for the water department, he walks all over town. And complains about how bad his feet hurt.

Would this be too...metrosexual...for a man who spent most of his adult life in the military?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This massager features counter-rotational massaging action to rejuvenate tired muscles. It also has thumb-like pressure and soothing infrared heat.

I'm thinking he might like it. Along with an oversized driver.

4 Comments:

At 11/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a streetwalker and I want that :) I'm sure Pa would like it.

 
At 11/28/2006, Blogger Contagion said...

uh... What exactly is it for? Wait, maybe I don't want to know.

 
At 11/28/2006, Blogger RSM said...

as long as no one knows about it and it is not given in front of a bunch of other people, I think he'd have no problem.

 
At 11/30/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a hard on just looking at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home