Monday, November 13, 2006

Caution- Evil Genius at Work

Remember last month when the family met up in Georgia for Son #2's wedding? And how I was upset because the ex and her nasty mother were rude, not only to me, but pretty much ignored Young SGT and my Princess? See, they can be as rude to me as they want, but if you mess with my kids, well, my memory is long and my wrath is terrible.

Now, the vile bitch that is the ex-wife raises our oldest grandson, has since he was just a few months old. There is a WHOLE 'nother post I could do, but just suffice it to say, she and her new husband wanted a child and got one, even if it meant taking him away from her own daughter. Personally, I wouldn't let the woman raise hogs. Needless to say, we don't have a relationship to speak of with this boy, he pretty much ignores us when we see him. There may be a sweet unspoiled child in there somewhere, but I have never seen him.

But, since I do try to be a good grandma and be fair to all the kids, I went shopping for the oldest one since his birthday was Saturday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh yes. I did. And two 6000 count boxes of BB's to go with it.

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Your the greatest grandma ever! :) That is a good one!!!

 
At 11/14/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

You flippin' ROCK!! That is soooo something I did, uh I mean would do....

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home