Sunday, November 12, 2006

I pick....Air Force!

Valour IT is having its annual fundraiser for laptops for our injured troops. Old Sarge and I have donated several times, and will be again.



Make a donation, join a team, every little bit helps with this great cause!

UPDATE: 11/3

This post will stay on top until the fundraiser ends. Remember, it doesn't matter which team you donate to, as long as you donate! We have family and friends that have served in every branch of the service, so it's all good!

3 Comments:

At 11/02/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/03/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Wow. I have never banned anyone before, so this is a first for me!

 
At 11/03/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

Holy Cow! And I missed it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home