Monday, November 20, 2006

And How In The Hell...

...did it get to be Thanksgiving already? This happens to me every year- by the time I am ready and able to really enjoy the holiday season, it is already January. SHIT!

I have been working 60+ hours a week, my house is pure filth, the boat is still sitting in the back yard instead of safely stored for winter, and don't even get me started on how bad said yard looks at the moment. And in the midst if all this I should be getting ready for Christmas?? Gads!

(deep breath)

Well, at least there is only one more weekend of deer season. Old Sarge finally got a small buck last night.

Which means butchering this week.

Oh forget I said anything.

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever, you thoroughly enjoy January :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home