Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Dangerous Day

There is a terrible dilemma brewing in Rage World at the moment. You see, I find myself facing an unexpected four day weekend, and for the briefest of moments considered shampooing the carpets on Friday.

The problem?

I know in my heart of hearts that once I start cleaning the rugs, other bad, nasty thoughts will start creeping into my head. Like…the carpet really needs to be replaced. And it won’t stop there. I will start seeing windows that need replacing, paneling that must come down, only to find god awful lathe and plaster walls behind it, the front room and kitchen will almost certainly need to be repainted and who knows? It may even occur to me that our couch is shot to hell and we need a new one! See what will happen? This way lies madness!!

Pray for me, folks, for this is a hazardous path I am putting myself on.

3 Comments:

At 11/23/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This way lies madness?"

I thought road was well travelled by you.

:)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, RM!

 
At 11/23/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping to spread the word on about They Have Names. I couldn't find an email address, so I apologize for writing this here. I uploaded a new fallen hero profile today and I'm working towards two more for next week. Would you be willing to display the THN image in your sidebar as well? No offense if you'd rather not, as I know some people don't want to clutter up their sidebars. Here's the image link if you'd like to use it: http://www.soldiersperspective.us/images/November2006/theyhavenames.jpg

Thanks again for helping to spread the word.

CJ

 
At 11/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home