Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sour Grapes

Top of the mornin', everyone!

And as you might be thinking, hmmmm, Raging Mom is certainly up early for a Saturday, let me tell, I've been at work for an hour and a half already.

Yes, yes, here at Bedrock we apparently are neither patriotic or religious, because if there is one thin dime we can squeeze out of these rocks, we're going to be here.

And since Deathknyte has pointed out to me that my sarcasm meter is broke, THAT WAS SARCASM!! (sorry, dude!)

Ah well. What a terrible thing to be whining about, that you are making more money than you need to get by. It's just, DAMN, the boat is sitting at home, hooked up and ready to go, and I can't go outside and play!

So, the plan is to get out of here as soon as possible, gather up Old Sarge, the Toxic Twins and the Heiress and hit the river before it storms. Shish kabobs for supper, and free on Sunday. Yea!!

Have a great weekend, everyone, and Tammi if it gets TOO hot in the Belfrey, you got my number. I can tell you which dock to meet us on!

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

:-)

I like you sooooo much!

Sorry you gotta work, but the secret is to flippin' make up for it the rest of the weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home