Friday, June 30, 2006

Overheard at Bedrock

“How do you want me?”
“Right here. Back it up…a little more….more...keep it coming….right there, that’s perfect.”

“How do you want me?”
“Just stay right there, I’ll catch you on a drive by.”

“How do you want me?”
“ You’re going to have to turn around, I can’t get it in your box when you’re facing that way.”

“I’m stuck, can you help me?”
“Damn it, I told you not to back in that far!”

“I think if you just strip the top off and dig in, it’ll be alright.”

“He’s a breeder, that’s for sure.”

“I’ve got a leak in my hose.”

"It's sticking straight up, I can't get it back down. And I'm a little worried about those powerlines."

And this is just on the CB!

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

ROTFLMAO! Priceless......

I'm gonna get you an entire box of quote pens....

 
At 6/30/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Hilarious!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home