Saturday, June 17, 2006

5 Things Meme

Bless her blackened heart, Tammi has tagged me with the 5 Things Meme. Trust me, people, there are some things about me you just don't want to know, but here goes:

5 Things in my Refrigerator:

a bottle of Blackberry Brandy in the fruit drawer (medicinal purposes only ;)

Sparkly blue Lidocaine for sunburns

Homemade Salsa

one lonely bottle of Berghoff Dark

a gallon of Texas Pete's Hot sauce

5 Things in my Closet

Cowboy boots

my husband's old ratty flannel bathrobe ( I just can't get rid of it )

Desert Storm sweatshirt

cobwebs!!!

a "gift" shelf of stuff I don't know what to do with

5 Things in my Purse....oh dear God

my key ring with the A10 Warthog on it that says "Fuck Communism"

a concrete calculator

$7.42 worth of change in the bottom

my military ID card

my rosary

5 Things in my car...oh double dear God!

shotgun shells

Barbie life jacket

cooler- stocked

an electric skillet (don't ask)

pistol holster- and neither of us own a pistol

Now, if you ever want to make it VERY interesting...ask me what's in the garage!

3 Comments:

At 6/17/2006, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

what is in the garage?

 
At 6/17/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

I knew it! I just knew it!!

See - this collection of "treasures" you have just makes me feel.....normal. Yeah, normal!

Thanks for playin' darlin!

 
At 6/18/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

that is funny! I can't tell you what is in my fridge, closet, purse... :) and my garage... don't even go there! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home