Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cross Dressing at its Finest

Remember this from last year’s VF*n*W Convention?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this, from last year’s Golf Play Day?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, nothing very interesting happened at Convention last weekend; or at least, Old Sarge and Tom kept their own clothes on. But…the Golf Play Day is coming up, and I have prevailed upon these fine gentlemen to once again do what they do so well and help me raise some money for our soldiers.

Now here’s the fun part.

You, dear readers, are invited to leave suggestions in the comments for what the boys can dress up as for their shtick. My idea was to get them some orange shorts and white tank tops with “TOOTERS” printed on them. I have every confidence that you folks can way exceed my funny, so have at it!

2 Comments:

At 6/30/2006, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I think Tooters is plain ole funny
maybe the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders?

 
At 6/30/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Bwaaahaha! The Honey Bears would be more geographically appropriate though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home