Monday, March 20, 2006

Renewed Love

Thanks to Silent Warrior, I have found a love I thought was long lost.

Huh? NO not that! Christ, what are you people thinking??

As Old Sarge and I were stocking up on groceries last Friday, we did something we rarely do- paused in front of the beer cooler. Being St. Patrick's Day and all, we thought we might have a few at home. As I was picking out a six pack of Guiness, I saw a particular brand of beer that SW has lauded on his site, fron the Point Brewery. And not just one, but four varieties. What the hell, said we. From the White Biere, Pale Ale, Special and Amber, we chose the Amber. Oh. My. Goodness.

I haven't drank beer regularly in years. I think that may have changed. Wonderful stuff! We can't wait to try some of the others. Thanks SW!

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2006, Blogger Silentwarrior said...

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed the Amber Point. That, aside from the Point Special is another one of my favorites. Yay!

 
At 3/22/2006, Blogger Denise said...

You should also try their Root Beer! Awesome stuff!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home