Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Miss This Man

On my old site, I stated for the record that I am a Goldwater Republican. (At this moment, my children's eyes are rolling back in their heads!) In my opinion, some of the most common sense remarks about America and her government came from this man. Just thought I'd inject a little Barry in honor of our upcoming elections:

The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government.

We, as a nation, are not far from the kind of moral decay that has brought on the fall of other nations and people...I say it is time to put conscience back in government. And by good example, put it back in all walks of American life.

I don't like being called the New Right; I'm an old, old son-of-a-bitch. I'm a conservative.

You don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to shoot straight.


Bet you didn't see that one coming! And my very favorites:

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue.

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take it all away.

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home