Wednesday, March 15, 2006

10 Day Forecast

Oh. My. Goodness!

I just checked the 10 day forecast for Ft. Benning. Lows in the mid-40's, highs in the low 70's. While that is absolutely wonderful, it does cause a dilemma:

Do any of my summer clothes still fit?

Young Sarge, when not busy writing the next Great American Novel, seems to have my trip pretty well planned. Infantry Museum, FDR Park, golf, Benning Brew Pub....and he's found a VF*nW nearby. I'll be in Heaven!

One more week, I can hardly wait! And just think, I get to leave Old Sarge and Young Corporal (eldest son) alone together for the whole weekend!

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That oughtta be entertaining, what ever shall they do without you?

 
At 3/15/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Hopefully there will be no bloodshed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home