Monday, November 21, 2005

Tagged like...a deer

You know what happens when you actually venture out and meet the people whose blogs you read? They tag you with memes. I hate these. They make me rage. So thanks to
Contagion, instead of the brilliantly witty Fractured Fairy Tale I was going to write, I will answer this.

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

Not usually, I have hot flashes and a pea sized bladder that do a much better job.

2. What time do you set it for?

(sigh) 3:30 a.m. In case you didn't know, there are some misguided souls who believe the optimum time for loading stone trucks is when it's too dark to see them, too dark for the drivers to see an unlit scale, and too early for me to have a really good caffeine buzz on.

3. Do you hit the snooze button? If so how many times?

Never. If the alarm actually had to be used, I'd be bolt right awake in two seconds.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

Why would I do that when there is a perfectly good warm body next to me to vent my displeasure on?

5. It’s time to spread some It’s Blogcess” linky love.
This isn't a question. Does it actually count?

Okay, there it is. Go ahead, ask me again about the deerskin and bones.

1 Comments:

At 11/21/2005, Blogger Contagion said...

Hey, I was giving you some link love through the MEME! Don't be a hater! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home