Friday, November 18, 2005

Shotgun Season- Update I

The family is hunting on two properties this year- my brother's 50 acres and my cousin's 10 acres just down the road. Sarge just called that he had a bad shot at an 8 pt., which drove him over to my cousin's stand and Mark got him. It's his very first time hunting, so he's got to be thrilled to get a nice buck like that first thing.

And please say your prayers to the deer gods that Sarge gets one soon. Preferably bigger than a German shepherd.

4 Comments:

At 11/18/2005, Blogger Contagion said...

Hey, if he doesn't want the bones, antlers, hide... Contact me, I'll take them. That there is re-enacting gold!

 
At 11/19/2005, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Nothing wrong with the german shepard size... toss it into a pan with a couple of eggs... mmmmmm.

 
At 11/20/2005, Blogger Contagion said...

TAG! You're it!

 
At 11/20/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha I got one before Pa did! Of course, he's called Peg-Leg Buck and I had to shoot it with a Dodge Neon... I didn't catch it either... I guess I didn't really get one before him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home