Wednesday, November 16, 2005

F*n Snow!

I can tell we're definitely getting to the end of the season here at Bedrock. Nasty little snowflakes are flying willy nilly through the air outside and are taking up residence in the stone piles. These aren't Burl & Ives flakes, folks, these critters are more like ice crystals and with the winds we are having, tend to sting a bit. Not much for truck traffic either. At one point this morning, three loaders and two semis were justing sitting in the exit drive, and Bob and I had our binoculars, all looking at all the deer in the field next to us. The CB was awash in, "Man, if I only had my bow!". Hey...fantasy deer season?? Am I on to something here??
So here I sit, listening to the wind have its way with my entryway, finishing up making one crocheted scarf and starting on another. Scarves, anyone? It's impossible to crochet and smoke at the same time, y'all would be doing me a favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home