Friday, April 18, 2008

I Feel The Earth.. Move..Under My Feet

Okay, it wasn't actually movimg under my feet, since I was laying on my stomach in bed. But early this morning, the windows were rattling, the bed was shaking, I could hear the cologne bottles on my dresser clinking.

I was blaming the fish special at La Vigna at the time. Bad night.

But when I got up at 6, the news was telling of the earthquake in southern Illinois. Thank God, I was hoping that the things in this house that go bump in the night hadn't taken things to a new level.( another story for later)

And it turns out that two of my sisters that had the same thing were also sick last night. We had gone out to eat for Mom's birthday last night to this local restaurant that serves Northern Italian cuisine. Let me say, the place is very overpriced and pretentious for Smallville.

On the job front...I am confused. The man I have been dealing with was to call me yesterday and we were to set up a time to meet again today. Just in case I had misunderstood who was to call who, I left him a voice mail.

Nothing. I am getting to think that despite this man's good intentions towards me, that the owners are flaky.
Add to that a voice mail from Eldest Son from 1:30 AM!! to call ASAP. Which I did at 6:30 a.m. He hung up on me without saying a word.

There is a point here. I am staying upstairs this morning, where I can't hear a phone or the front door, until I am damn good and ready to come down. Freaky Friday, indeed!

6 Comments:

At 4/20/2008, Blogger garfield said...

nice. did he drunk dial?
how are you feeling?

 
At 4/20/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 4/20/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 4/26/2008, Blogger Mrs. Who said...

Looks like the fragment-what's his name above is adding to the freakiness...Isn't 'papel' something about the Pope?

 
At 1/01/2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

 
At 1/25/2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home