Thursday, March 20, 2008

Please Stop!!

As I came downstairs this morning to wish Old Sarge happy birthday before he left for work, I found him staring in horror at the TV. The local weather was on.

4-7" of snow was being predicted.

Is today not the first day of spring???

I guess I will content myself with a couple gallons of colonial blue paint and try to turn my hallway from a pig's ear into a silk purse. Honestly, I was just going to recarpet and be done with it, but...you know how it is once you start something. Hey, why not paint first!! And take all the wallpaper out of the hall closet just to see the plaster crumble underneath!! Yippee! Indeed, this way lies madness.

My oldest granddaughter gave me the stink eye last night because she couldn't get into her room. "You made a mess, Gramma!"

I sure have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home