Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pity Party

I woke up about 2:30 this morning to start some laundry. Black ants were having a party on my kitchen counter and an earwig was trying to crash it. I. Just. Fucking. Sprayed. TWO. DAYS. Ago!

So here I sit in Bedrock on a Saturday morning, with over sixty hours in (and in case you're interested, that's not including two hours commute everyday) and Old Sarge is taking everything out of the cupboards trying to find where the little bastards are coming in. Oh golly gee, I just can't wait to get home.

6 Comments:

At 6/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The earwigs are BAD this year - WTF?? I just hate them too...

My hubby has declared jihad on all things crawly - I hope we can get the upper hand soon!!

 
At 6/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... things can always get worse.... at least they aren't fireants...

Eric

 
At 6/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a cow ant crawling near our back porch yesterday. If I find one in my house, we're moving.

 
At 6/18/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got my sympathy.

Been doing the bug war thing for weeks, and it ain't even summer yet.

It's like these bastards get high off it and just keep coming back for more... :-/

 
At 6/19/2007, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

try
terro spray.

You might be able to find it at a specialty hardware store.

It saves me all summer

 
At 6/19/2007, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

http://www.terro.com/products.php?product=outdoor_ant_spray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home