Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Look At The Dust!

It really bothers me when I can't post everyday. See, if I wasn't so busy right now I could be regaling you with stories of how my green beans are starting to bloom and how big the tomatoes are getting, or my new flower beds, or the ongoing battle with creepy-crawlies wishing to co-habitate in my space.

Fascinating stuff, I am sure.

The truth is, I have my suitcase still half packed and it will remain that way since I am leaving for Ft. Hood in 10 days. My furniture hasn't seen Pledge in weeks, although I have been pretty diligent in vaccuuming up dead bugs. I'm still working 11-12 hours a day (with two hours commuting) so if you see marbles rolling across this blog, they are mine; please pick them up.

Now, add to this:
1)I am treasurer for the Ladies Auxiliary at my Post. I have never done this before. I am having nightmares that I don't even remember how to balance a checkbook.
2 I am Chaplain for the 6th District. I have never done this before.

HEY! YOU IN THE BACK! I can HEAR you laughing, so knock it off! I'm as damn spiritual as the next S.O.B.!
3) I am the Patriotic Art/Voice of Democracy chairman for the State of Illinois. Thankfully, I do have a little knowledge on this one, just not in the big leagues.

Oh dear, I do so need some office space. I think my dining room will be going the way of the dinosaur.

2 Comments:

At 6/27/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit.

Oh wait. Can I still say that here? ;-)

Tammi

 
At 6/27/2007, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

How the hell did you hear me laughing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home