Friday, June 01, 2007

The Little Things In Life

I am Queen of All I Survey this morning. Seriously!

I honestly have very bad impulse control. An idea will get ahold of me and Katie bar the door, I must act on it. Once in awhile, with good results.

So, this morning I don’t have a gazillion drivers in because of the rain, just 10 or so of the regulars that I hire. As they were all filing in my office, I waited until they were all there, and gave them their jobs for the day.

RM: Oh, by the way, there’s a little something for you guys behind the spare desk.

Driver #1: Is that…?

Driver #2: Biscuits and gravy???

Driver #3: Did you make that??

RM: Of course I made it. From scratch no less.

Driver #4: No way! Outstanding!

RM: I even left a few lumps in to make it look good. Eat up!

Now my brokers are all fed and happy and they think I walk on water. Of course, they all invited themselves over to my house for breakfast on Sunday morning.

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biscuits and Gravy? My favorite breakfast in the whole wide world?! Sunday?!?!?

;-)

Tammi

 
At 6/02/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! :-)

 
At 6/03/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got any left? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home