Thursday, April 19, 2007

Raging Mom Reads The News

Let me ask- if you COULD afford a $400 haircut, would you get one?

Maybe this is me not being a girly-girl, or at least not being as much of one as John Edwards, but how in the name of all that is holy can a haircut be worth that kind of money? I don’t think I have ever spent more than $30 (including tip) and I am damn sure that I could not justify spending more than that even if I could afford it.

I mean, it’s hair for God’s sake! I give that all the importance of trimming my nails!



So…more gun control is going to stop bat-shit crazy psychopaths from killing people. How exactly does that work? To my way of thinking, all gun control laws accomplish is to keep firearms out of the hands of the people who need guns most- the ones who want to protect themselves from bat-shit crazy psychopaths.

The Suite of Marital Bliss at Jackass Acres also serves as The Armory. There are also two shotguns behind Old Sarge’s recliner. We take our home security seriously.



(Disclaimer- the mini rant below is my opinion and nothing more. You can't change my beliefs on this and I am not out to change yours should you disagree)

I do not understand how partially delivering a baby and crushing its skull is a benefit to humanity.

I am a Catholic, and I do buy into the party line that abortion is repugnant. But even before I converted, I couldn’t help but believe that good choices had to be made BEFORE conception. If you are not prepared to be a fully functioning parent, 1) use reliable birth control or 2) keep your cooter to yourself. I have had an unexpected, though not unwanted, pregnancy. That little cluster of cells was a baby to me from the get-go.



Fred Thompson will have my vote if he decides to run for President.



And finally, I read this in the local paper:

Hawks dropped two to Richmond

Way to go, girl! Uh……two what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home