Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Because I Can

Every few days I’ll check Michelle Malkin’s website for her perspective on current events. She has a heartbreaker up at the moment. Remember PFC Joshua Sparling? He was the soldier last year at Walter Reed that received the hateful Christmas card wishing he would die in Iraq. Unfortunately, Joshua is still at Walter Reed and has had to undergo a leg amputation. This is his address:

Pfc. Joshua Sparling
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

Please check out the link for the whole story and many other fine links as well, including Wreaths Across America. When AWTM first posted on this, I checked the website and there really wasn’t a National cemetery very near me to volunteer at. I checked again today and found that my future home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

has now been added to list of participating sites. And I have vacation days to use up. Why not help make it look like this?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’m calling Rock Island Arsenal right now for details.

1 Comments:

At 12/05/2006, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I am very excirted to participate in this this year, I am taking the kids with me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home