Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Out There

In case anyone noticed I'm not around, I have not worked less than 14 hours a day this week. Bitch doesn't even start to describe it!

But, tomorrow I'll be on a plane to Phoenix for my Princess' graduation from college. Almost the entire Rage family will be there.
On the agenda:

Head to Flagstaff for graduation ceremony, then head back
Montezuma's Castle
Sedona?
Much shopping at the PX at Luke Air FOrce Base
Margaritas and Mexican food at El Encanto
Pat Tillman Memorial VFW Post 40 (I didn't know there was one!)

4 Comments:

At 5/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pass along my congrats to the Princess, and have a great trip...

 
At 5/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip!!!

 
At 5/11/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Hope that you have a wonderful time! And congratulations to the Grad!

If you happen upon a little bar near Cortland Ave. called Jacque's 19th Hole - beware of Jacque (pronounced "Jackie"). She's a little tough, but pours a good drink. I used to work for her...

 
At 5/12/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

Have a great time! Congrats to the Princess!!

And then hurry home. We have to have a few beers!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home