Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Resemblance?

Hmmm…..seems like
T1G is a little overly occupied with looks lately. This is a picture he’s posted attempting fratricide at a very tender age:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then he goes on to list people he has facial qualities in common with, or at least I think that’s what he’s doing. This early in the day, he might be sober.
I, however, have done some investigating on my own, and as proof offer the following:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

T1G, honey, your dad was really Richie Brockelman.

3 Comments:

At 4/27/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

bwaaaaa.

You're right. He *IS* gonna kill you.

But me? I'm laughin' my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shakes head*

I ain't gonna kill ya. At least not for that one. Heheheh...

Funny you would pick that... my dad loved the Rockford Files, and Brockelman helped Rockford solve a couple of cases.

Then again, if he was starring, why wouldn't he like the show?

 
At 4/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home