Thursday, February 09, 2006

Phew!!

I'm DONE! General Orders are in on time, all my resource material for the weekend is ready to go- all I have to do is put in half a day tomorrow and we're off to Springfield. It's seems that last year, on my old blog, I was constantly getting ready to go to a VF*nW meeting somewhere. This will be the first Conference I have gone to this year. I mean, for the last 8 months, it's like the Pope not going to Mass. I think I may be getting a little burnt out, or maybe just not quite as tunnel-visioned. At any rate, I'm happy to being going and will be happy to get back home.

And I'd like to thank those of you who went to my son's site and left a comment. I'm sure he's mortified, and my invitation to visit is revoked. Hehehe.

Oh, and I am cleaning up my language here. I was like #5 on a Google search involving mothers, sons and the F-word. That's embarrassing, not to mention sick. So get ready for lots of Heavens To Mergatroid, Sufferin' Succotash and whatnot, Raging Mom is going PG.

4 Comments:

At 2/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheheh... I did my part to send folks his way. Probably not many, but at least his message got out there!

Oh, and this Saint Raging Mom v.PG... how long is that shit going to last? :)

 
At 2/10/2006, Blogger ma content said...

Who the fuck knows?

 
At 2/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... I thought that was about the limit! Heheheh...

 
At 2/11/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

NOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so.....

I like you JUST the way you are - to hell with Google!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home