Monday, February 06, 2006

The down side of taking a day off is that the work is still here waiting for me. So...while I get caught up on things that gotta get done, get yourselves over to Shayna's for the latest Eugene installment.

Do you ever wonder why, courtesy of the Internet and blogs, we are able to get so wrapped up in others lives without ever having met them? I am so upset over what is happeneing to a veteran in Tennessee that I am completely distracted by it. Please, take a minute to read that post, drop Shayna a note to let her know what an AWESOME young woman she is, and then report back here. I want some ideas, I want an action plan, on how we can help Eugene and so many others like him.

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you... :) You are tooo kind! Also, everything is looking good for the vets. I'll update once I have everything final. :) Thanks for all your support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home