Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

Me? No, absolutely not! Model of sobriety am I, and not even cranky about it! My problem this morning is entirely with the calender- I don't have near enough to Christmas shop. I have no idea on gifts. No bonus yet to shop with, but thank God my savings account is healthy. I just desperately want a little time to ENJOY this. My house isn't as decorated as I would like it to be, I've only gotten to bake once, and my loved ones have me stumped on perfect gifts. Add to that, one son will be here in less than a week, daughter two days later, another son on Christmas Day and I have barely uncovered ONE bed in one bedroom. At least you can walk to it now. I looked around this room the other night thinking, What the hell is wrong in here? What is wrong is that while I painted it three years ago, I never bought the wallpaper to put up or looked into recarpeting it. Bare bare bare. The other bedroom/office doesn't even bear thinking about right now.
Where is all the time going?

2 Comments:

At 12/15/2005, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Time doesn't really exist.. it's an imagined product of our society.

Just like this Christmas thing...

;)

 
At 12/17/2005, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

sounds like an anxious person waiting for people to get home...did this..

yeah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home