Friday, December 09, 2005

Miss Me?

Sorry for the lack of posting. I had a dandy ready to go on Wednesday, but since our computers have been crashing an average of four times a day, I lost it. Just didn't have the energy to re-create that much venim. Olus, I had The Big Court Date on Thursday that I was worried about. My lawyer was VERY optimistic about the chances of my suspension being rescinded. After viewing the videotape, I thought it looked good too- my driving was perfect, right up until the squad car turned on his lights and sirens and scared the piss out of me.
Could.Not.Have.Gone.Worse.
I'll spare everyone the details and my whining. Let's just say that trying to find a ride to work for the next 30+ days is going to be a challenge for EVERYONE.

So...knowing from the get go that I had a shit sandwich on my plate, I'll do what has to be done, pay what has to be paid and put ot put of my mind for now because....my kids are almost here and I can't wait to see them!!

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2005, Blogger Tammi said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I went to work around the same time - I'd drive you in. Wait. I WISH I went to work at 4:00am everyday - no. I didn't mean it that way. Can you go in at 8:00?

Seriously - let me know if I can help with ANYTHING!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home