Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Unwanted Visitor

Have you seen those commercials with the little green slimey man that takes up residence in your lungs? I think he's paid me an unwanted visit. Yesterday morning I was fine, then about 10:00 a.m., it felt like I'd had a load of bricks dropped on my chest. I've coughed so much, I sound like Gollum getting rid of a hairball when I try to talk.
How's your breakfast NOW?

Anyway, like clockwork, I have to work the vacation schedule and promptly get bronchitis. It's nice to know there's things you can count on in life. And am I down about it- HELL no, too much to do before the really really wanted visitors start coming in!

2 Comments:

At 12/20/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad, bad, BAD, bronchitisessss!

We wantss you to feel better ssssoon, we do.

Your fansessss,

Smeagol and Gollum

 
At 12/20/2005, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Yeah, what they said....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home