Saturday, January 10, 2009

Since I haven't been blogging much in the last ten months, I haven't been able to bore anyone with my granddaughters. They are, I'm sure everyone can agree, extraordinarily beautiful little girls.

CHRISTMAS 2008
Photobucket

CHRISTMAS 2008
Photobucket

If I could just get out of this car seat....
Photobucket

Introspective four year old
Photobucket

And, just because I am bored to tears and can't get out of the house, this is the scene from my front porch/smoking lounge. The snow is all from last night and this morning. Seriously, you would NOT want to mention global warning in my vicinity. And yes, it's still snowing.

Photobucket

Ah well, back to my movie.

4 Comments:

At 1/12/2009, Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta admit, those are some pretty adorable granddaughters you got there....

And as for the snow? I'm kinda glad you're gettin' it. You are, afterall, blogging. ;-)

 
At 1/12/2009, Blogger Unknown said...

How cute are my nieces!?!? I wish Nelly could walk so I could have 2 Flower Girls!!!

 
At 1/14/2009, Blogger garfield said...

big sister could push her in a stroller :)
or she could kinda walk in a walker

 
At 1/18/2009, Blogger Mrs. Who said...

Yes indeed those are beautiful girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home