Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Proud Day In Illinois History

Hey! It only took me 5 tries to remember how to log in here!

I am doing my happy dance, folks. Gov. Blagojevich, as you may have heard, was arrested yesterday. Not one minute too soon as far as I am concerned. That son of a bitch needs to rot in jail for the rest of his life. He has caused so much harm to this state, it boggles the mind. Seriously, I didn't think anyone could be worse than George Ryan, but what do I know?

I have said before,, there is Chicago, and then the rest of the state. Please don't judge the rest of us in God's country by what goes on in Chicago. Illinois politics are as dirty as you can get.

And just think, the Machine is on the road. Straight to the White House. Honest to God, kids, this is going to be a very enlightening next four years.

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2008, Blogger Tammi said...

First....YEAH! You Posted! You Live!!!

Second, I was sooooo thinking of you when the news broke. Trust me, I was happy dancin' down here for and with you.

About damned time. Too bad it'll probably stop with him and a couple of his cronies. It'd be nice if we could have a clean sweep.

 
At 12/13/2008, Blogger Silentwarrior said...

Oh yeah! "Mr FIB Goes to Washington"

LOL

 
At 12/14/2008, Blogger garfield said...

since when are you democrate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home