Monday, March 03, 2008

Random Crap

I haven't been able to blog lately, not because there isn't anything to say, but mostly because there is so much I can't say right now.

Clear as mud, right?

And there is only so much doom and gloom a person can write about before it just gets boring.

One month from today is opening day at Wrigley Field. Let the losing begin!

I voted for Sen. McCain in the primaries and hope to do so in November. When you are a military family, he is the only responsible choice, IMHO. One of my cousins was here last week for funerals, (she is from AZ) and even though McCain has been her senator for years, she won't vote for him because she thinks he will draft her youngest son. Old Sarge did his best to let her know how completely stupid that thought was, and how things REALLY are in the world. Her comment, "But that's not what you hear on the news!" Of course not, Allison, for God's sake, don't talk to the people who actually ARE in the military to inform your opinions!

I miss my son terribly. This deployment seems harder for some reason.

My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. Even during those few times when I really hate him, he is the best. I am a lucky woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home