Tuesday, January 29, 2008

She Said What?

A couple of blog entries I have read today just crack me up, and they have to do with exercise. The Smartest Man in the World makes plans to go to the gym but conveniently forgets his gym bag.
And AWTM is going to yoga.

But what really made me laugh at her post? I wasn't wearing my glasses, and when she wrote "...getting there is half the battle" I read it as "BOTTLE".

Once again, a perfect analogy for life is found on the intrawebs.

Getting there is half the bottle...I should change my blog name.

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2008, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I thought you may have been laughing, that my cough is forcing me to shut my yammer mouth

 
At 2/01/2008, Blogger Richmond said...

Hahahaha!!! "Getting there is half the bottle.." I like it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home