Thursday, November 15, 2007

Extended Family Update

Pardon me if this blog occassionally gets a little family-oriented. When you have kids all over hell and creation, as I do, some of them will check in here to see what's up with the family.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night was my nephew Will's birthday party. He is NINE, can you believe it?? He is the one in the grey shirt.
His brother Connor is the little cutie in glasses. Jake has his arm around Ella, trying to get her to hold still.
And then there is Joe in the back. I try not to have favorites, but...his parents ride the crap out of him, and he can be so sweet.
He has shot three deer this fall. With a bow. And he is TWELVE!
Oh, and his voice is starting to change. It made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

4 Comments:

At 11/15/2007, Blogger Richmond said...

What a handsome family you have there, RM - you should be so proud!! :)

 
At 11/15/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang how kids change! Literally, it took me 5 seconds to realize, hey those are my cousins and then 5 more seconds to identify them. I was able to before reading your caption.
-P

 
At 11/15/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture. What cute kids!!

 
At 11/16/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lookin' crew there, RM.

And 3 deer in one year with a bow! I don't know many folks that can claim that one!

Tammi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home