Monday, July 02, 2007

Tag, I'm It.

Tammi tagged with a meme, damn it! I don't know if I can even come up with eight things about myself that are the slightest bit interesting, but here goes:

So here are The Rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

1. I did not have any cartilege in my nose until I was in my twenties. When I was a kid, I could squish it flat like a boxer.

2. I have never been able to snap my fingers.

3. When I turned thirty, I got a tattoo of a coyote howling at the moon. No, I'm not telling where. And T1G, don't you be telling either!

4. I have to eat the crust off a sandwich first before anything else. I didn't want to eat it as a kid, but Mom made me because she said it would give me curly hair. So I eat that first to git 'er done, and sure enough, I have curly hair.

5. Sometimes I dream about things that come true later.

6. I am part Native American.

7. My family can entertain themselves for hours just by belching and farting.

8. I am absolutely scared to death of ice cubes and balloons.

I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to share your own facts and habits in the comments.

1 Comments:

At 7/02/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe.

You do NOT disappoint....

Tammi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home