Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Hate Driving



Unless I can accessorize the Explorer with a rear mounted grenade launcher, I think I may give up driving.

Right now we are going from rain to sleet to snow back to rain, etc. There were times driving to work this morning when I hydroplaned, slid on black ice, or couldn't see because of either heavy rain or heavy snow. And I think it goes without saying that I am cautious driver in extremis lately. So when some assclown decides he needs to get so close that I can't see his headlights, BUT won't pass because, hey, the roads are shitty, I am raging. Sweet thoughts of stopping my car in the middle of road, dragging the other driver out of his car and beating him severely with a baseball bat dance through my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home