Friday, September 15, 2006

Guns and ducks

Okay, okay, enough pissiness. My mood is so foul I can't even stand myself. Raving Mom? Got a ring to it?

We went to the Whitetails Unlimited banquet down in Deer Grove (pop. 50) last night. Old Sarge won a shotgun for the third year in a row, and for the gun enthusis, enthusiais, ah crap, gun nuts, it is a Benelli 12 gauge pump action with marsh camo.
I missed out by $5 getting a Kim Norlien print, some asshole outbid me at the last second on the silent auction. I felt much better when I found it on E-bay this morning for half the price.
I also did my yearly ritual of buying at least two duck decoys. No clue why I collect these, except the craftmanship is incredible.
Best part of the evening? Walking into the ladies room and meeting my brother in there.
RM: What are you doing?
Bro: What the fuck are you doing?
RM: Using the ladies room same as you, dumb ass.
Bro: Oh shit!

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2006, Blogger garfield said...

rofl, that's funny

 
At 9/16/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

Priceless....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home