Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fashion Disaster

That's me, alright. I mean, I have a closet full of formal and business wear, but for day to day in Bedrock, it's a much more casual atmosphere. As in filthy. I bought some jeans and long-sleeved blouses this weekend to tide me over until sweater weather. One blouse is various shades of purple striped, and I was fairly proud of myself for buying something colorful. Unfortunately, I bought it two sizes too big because blouses make me feel really confined, and now I look somewhere between wearing a men's pajama top and a hideous 60's couch cover.

I'll be 48 in a few weeks and I STILL need my mom to dress me.

4 Comments:

At 9/12/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh, you've got a daughter who (at times) has been known to have a fashion sense.

Just because I live 1500 miles away...

 
At 9/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. don't feel too bad... my distinct lack of style IS a type of style... at least that is what I keep telling myself...

Eric

 
At 9/14/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how do you think I FEEL? Ill be 25 soon! Im practically dead!!!! I am gonna call this weekend

-D

 
At 9/14/2006, Blogger garfield said...

lol i'm 28.5 when hubby turns 25, what should i say??? and he will live....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home