Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rash Development

In case you were wondering, Old Sarge is still suffering mightily from his rash. It has spread all over and he can neither sleep or stop scratching. I guess the good news, his balls have gone from grapefruit to tangerine size.

I called the clinic yesterday. The day before, they had prescribed an ointment for him but said not to come in until he had run the course on his prednisone. My husband has a much nicer disposition than I do, and would have gone along with that, but I wasn't going to let this go on. I insisted that he be seen immediately. (Where else but in a small town can you bribe your health care providers with garlic spaghetti salad to squeeze you in??) Old Sarge's doctor apologized for not letting him comee in sooner after seeing how bad he looks.

Keep your fingers crossed that the new medicine helps. I can't even get a smile out of him by offering to give him an oatmeal bath.

1 Comments:

At 8/09/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

Oh no!!! Feel better, Sarge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home