Friday, July 28, 2006

Tick Tick Tick

It's getting close to decision time on whether Chica stays or goes.I've spent the past few days carefully weighing what is done well, and what is constantly messed up. And I have to tell you, the biggest thing that is messed about Chica?

She dresses her Yorkie up in clothes. Says she spends more on her dog's clothes than she does her own. That, to me, is so fundamentally wrong I can't even get my brain around it.

Take computer backgrounds, for example. My screen background is that picture I took at Montezuma's Castle in Arizona. Very unique limestone formation, perfect for work.
Hers? Her friggin' dog is dressed up like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

Maybe I should call PETA. Because if it's wrong for humans to wear animal hide, it sure as HELL must be wrong to have little yappy dogs in blue gingham.

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! The last sentence cracked me up! :)

 
At 7/30/2006, Blogger Richmond said...

She's gotta go RM. Holy Crap! That just isn't natural....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home