Friday, August 18, 2006

A Little Bit Tighter Now

Son #2's fiancee is flying in from Savannah tonight, and will be staying with us until they get a place of their own. Hopefully this happens before their October wedding. I think having that much sex under our roof might cause it to cave in.

Oh, the poison oak? Coming along nicely, thank you.

So, Tammi, if you were me, would you stay home tonight frantically cleaning, or find a friendly Captain and Diet Coke somewhere?

Son #1 hasn't been around much. He did bring The Girlfriend over for supper last night. Poor thing, I didn't realize she was a mute.

He says she's very shy. I can report that she is a very pretty girl.

2 Comments:

At 8/19/2006, Blogger Tammi said...

I'm completely open tonite. The only thing on my schedule today is laundry. Drop me a line. :-)

 
At 8/20/2006, Blogger sparrow said...

ROFLMAO @ "mute". I will hide my own head in shame if she sincerely is inflicted with the inability to speak, but ... *gasping for air, giggle, snort*, how many moms have thought that about ME???????!

Gah.

Sorry for the fly-by. Blame Shayna for bringing me here; she doesn't have enough to feel responsible for... (said with the deepest sarcasm).

Pixie
OUT.

*wondering what the hell I've been doing in lieu of coming by here, this place is a muther-luvin' BLAST!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home