Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oh Damn

I thought I'd be safe calling Tammi this early in the morning after we all got tagged by the damn alarm clock meme. UH OH! Memo to self- don't do that again.

But at any rate, it was like driving through warp drive this morning. Snow blowing straight at the windshield. Blech. The further east I went, the worse it got. And since my night blindness is legendary, it was one hell of a ride. At least the roads weren't total crap.

OH! If anyone emailed me at work, rather than my "real" email, it's gone. History. SOMEONE got the system infected with a virus. I'd tell you who, but he signs my paycheck.

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2005, Blogger Tammi said...

It was NOT a problem. Not at all.

The cold medicine kicked my ass and if you hadn't of called - well, I'd really have been late for work!

And I appreciated the warning! Very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home